Student Services provides support to students on a range of matters concerned with life as a
student. From managing your finances to finding a graduate job, our services are there to help you make the most of your time at university. – Student Support | Student Services | Bangor University
If you would like to book an appointment, just call or e-mail the relevant service:
• Student Housing Office - email@example.com 01248 382034/2883
• Equality and Diversity - firstname.lastname@example.org 01248 388021
• Money Support - email@example.com 01248 38 3566/3637
• Interruptions to Studies - firstname.lastname@example.org 01248 382072
If you are unsure which service, you need please email email@example.com
• The Student Support Team can help with money advice including Hardship Funds and student withdrawals and interruptions to studies.
• Student Housing can help with finding accommodation in the private rented sector.
• The Student Equality and Diversity Officer can provide advice and guidance to students and staff on a wide variety of issues relating to inclusivity.