he Welsh Government have announced a 2 week national circuit break in Wales from Friday 23rd October – Monday 9th November. How does this affect students?
- The Government have confirmed that Universities can continue to provide a combination of in person teaching and blended learning.
- Students living in Wales are asked to help keep Wales safe by not returning home and moving between your term time address and your home address.
- You must not meet people you do not live with either indoors or outdoors, including in gardens.
- You can only go out for food, education, care, health, work or exercise.
- You can leave home as often as you like to exercise as long as you do so from home and alone or with members of your household, exercise is important for physical and mental health.
You can find more information about the new restrictions here.